• My Modern Met
  • The Theoi Project
  • ReligiousTolerance.org
  • Idealist
  • National Geographic
  • One Day’s Wages
  • ReliefWeb
  • decisions

    10.22.2008
    I'm not, by nature, a decisive person. At least about things that matter. And mainly, at this point in my life, is the decision of what to DO with the rest of it. "Jack of all trades, master of none" is a phrase that describes me well. There are so many things I'm interested in, but getting to the point where I learn what I want to know about any of them takes years of school, in many different directions. I can't afford the time or expense of that. I know I get bored easily, so I'm wary of what I get into because I don't want to grow bored with it. Which brings me to where I am right now, needing to decide what to do before my life passes me and I never have a chance to do any of it. I have so many things I want to accomplish, and they all take money and education. I can't pick just one, because then it will just be sullied by the fact that I can't accomplish the others. So I'm really at a crossroads, and there is no road less traveled. There are just wildlands with unexplored territory.

    1 comments:

    1. snakeriverwalton said...:

      I can't remember with GA said it, but if you are daunted by investing time in an education, you'll be that old in that many years anyway, so you might as well pursue what you want! Go for it!

    Post a Comment